5 Funny UNO Rage Videos

1. Uno Rage #1 - Challenge It

Description: Sorry for no recent uploads. I wanted to get E3 out of the way so people will get a chance to see the upload. This was a late night game of UNO, leave a like if you want to see more!

2. Uno Rage #2 - GET CHALLENGED




Description: More Uno funny moments w/ friends. I hope you like it!!

3. Uno Rage #3 - Tactics?


Description: Some more UNO funny moments. I played with some other friends. FYI: They call me markus but thats not my name lol. Also I recorded my voice as well so let me know how it sounds.

4. Uno Rage #4 - SIESTA!!


Description: Uno is back :D Hope you all had a good new year!! Im ready to get more uploads out to you. Anything you want to see me play, let me know ;)


5. UNO RAGE




Description: A cheeky game of uno turns into some cheeky prick chucking the deck of cards.🍕

If you have any funny UNO videos drop them down there in the comments for us to share!

Share on Google Plus

About Unknown

Scott Hartley is a web developer, college student, and an article. Scott has work appearing or coming on several sites including The Daily Exposition, and The Arcade Corner. When Scott is not working on websites or studying for classes he is likely reading about various scientific discoveries and experiments.
    Blogger Comment

0 comments:

Post a Comment